We respect your privacy. Our business requires to collect different form of data, however that is being done only to ensure that everything works smooth, possible fraud is limited as much as possible and your staying at ParadiseWin is safe.
Information we collect
- Personal information* from visitors to this website through the use of online forms and every time you e-mail us your details.
- Information about the transactions you undertake including details of payment cards used.
*May include your name, email address, home address, telephone number, debit/credit card data and date of birth and other information collected on registration or emails you send to us.
Usage of the information we collect
We may process your personal information for the purposes of:
- Creating, managing and administering your account and records.
- Personalizing our services.
- Dealing with your inquiries and requests.
- Notifying you about changes in our services.
- Verifying the accuracy of any information you give us.
- Crime prevention and prosecution of offenders including, where appropriate, dealing with requests for information by authorized entities for the sharing of information.
- Market research campaigns.
- Providing you with support for our products and services.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of the following recipients:
- Any companies within our group and to their employees who have a need to know such information.
- Any third parties which provide services to us in order to allow or enable us to provide you with gaming services, including by way of example payment processors and data verifiers.
- Any third parties who provide services to us in relation to the operation of ParadiseWin.
- Any auditors, contractors or other advisers auditing any of our business processes or who have the need to access such information for the purpose of advising us.
- Any regulatory body or authorized entity who may have any reasonable requirement to access such personal information.
- Any potential purchasers of the ParadiseWin business or any investors in it or in any company within our group.
We do not tolerate spam. We send only relevant information to our customers, including changes to our Terms and Conditions, information about their account, transactions and exclusive offers. We wont send any promotional messages to our users if they haven't requested it when filling registration form or by contacting our customer care team later.
We keep your winnings and cash-outs strictly confidential, and winnings information is stored in secure operating environment. We do not provide winnings information to any third party unless such information is required to be disclosed by law, regulation or a similar governmental authority.
Electronic Service Providers
ParadiseWin has a dedicated fraud prevention department and advanced systems to detect and prevent suspicious activity, to ensure that ParadiseWin website remains a secure place to play. Any account involved in suspicious activity may be suspended and investigated to the fullest extent. If you have any doubts about the activity on your account, such as unrecognized transactions or surprising changes in the balance, contact us immediately.
Access to Information
You have rights to access the information held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com
You may request that certain data be erased or replaced. This may include changing personal details or settings (does not include changing wagers). ParadiseWin will solve all appropriate requests within a reasonable time.
Security and Encryption